Friday, July 29



Psalm 25:4-6
Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.  Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.


Reflection
Do you seek the ways of the Lord?  As we seek the ways of God and learn his truths then we will
become more and more aware of God’s love and mercy.  God’s mercy in Jesus Christ is our only hope.  We should seek the reality of that hope in our lives.  As we understand more fully how merciful God is,
then we will understand that we must continually
seek for the Lord on a daily basis.  Then we will
know that God’s mercy and love is dependable because he has offered it to every generation.

Spend time today intentionally seeking to know
God so that you will understand his love and
mercy more fully.