Saturday, November 19



Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house.  Test me in this, “says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the flood gates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have enough room for it.”


Commitment #6

I will give a tithe (the first 10%) of my income back to God, trusting him to meet my daily needs.

If we truly believe commitment #1 which is God owns everything then we will want to live out commitment #6.  We will want to give back to God.  Are you giving the first 10% of what you earn back to God?  If not, then start by giving 2 or 3% and then work yourself up to the 10%.  God will honor your efforts.

It is a big step but consider giving back to God if you are not already doing so.