Thursday, May 5



1 Samuel 15:10-12
Then the word of the Lord came to Samuel:  “I regret that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions.” Samuel was angry, and he cried out to the Lord all that night.  Early in the morning Samuel got up and went to meet Saul, but he was told, “Saul has gone to Carmel. There he has set up a monument in his own honor and has turned and gone on down to Gilgal.”


Reflection
The Lord’s plan for our life may not look like what we expect or even want … or it could change direction on us. This is why we encourage you to share your story with others.  Your faith journey will have twists and turns. There will be times when you will struggle with “Where do I go next?” or “What does the future look like?” 

When have you experienced a U-turn in your ministry or a distinct call to something new?

How have you helped others navigate these times in their ministry?