Saturday, August 10, 2013

Romans 8:28
1Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends! I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. Yes, and I ask you, my true companion, help these women since they have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my
co-workers, whose names are in the book of life.


Reflection
Our scripture today reminds us that the work of Christ is not done alone but side by side. There is always going to be conflict. The question is can we rise above the conflict for the cause of Christ. will you stand side by side with your brother and sister in Christ for God’s work in this world? Isn’t this cause so much larger and more worth our time than our conflicts? Spend some time praying about relationships in our church. Ask God to strengthen and bless them. Ask God for help in mending torn or broken relationships.