Saturday, November 2, 2013

Matthew 11:28-30
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Reflection
E=Experience the Holy Spirit
When we experience life with God we enjoy the “easy yoke” and “light burden” that Jesus offers in your day-to-day life. Each day we can grow in confidence and courage as we are experiencing life with God.  Because upon looking back, you will see how the hand of the Lord was really with you and at work accomplishing more than you could’ve done on your own. The Holy Spirit is the power of God within us. Have you ever had a time that God’s strength helped you through? Take time now to give God thanks for helping you and continuing to strengthen you on your journey.